Bankrupt A&P and its labor unions were given a new deadline for resolving their differences Monday, with a court hearing scheduled for Tuesday afternoon.
NJ Advance Media survey finds that while N.J. put a median price of $50,000 on a year of life, answers vary widely depending on life situation.
- Tell us where New Jersey students are headed to college
- N.Y. teen charged in crash of stolen car, police say
- N.J. woman drowned in pool in suspected suicide, police say
- Bergen County real estate sales: Week of Aug. 31
- N.J. owes $32.2M, Medicaid report says
- Plucky hawk makes a comeback to Garret Mountain
- Teen critical after crashing car stolen from Great Adventure, cops say
- 'Real Housewives of New Jersey': Can this franchise be saved?
- WWII hero from Woodcliff Lake served his nation, town and family
- Man, 83, charged in Hasbrouck Heights fatal shooting, Bergen County prosecutor says