A national transportation report ranked the Route 4 and I-95 approach to the George Washington Bridge was the worst congestion location in the nation for trucks moving freight.
New Jersey was ranked sixth in a list of the top 10 states for total number of internet-related scams reported last year, according to the FBI's Internet Crimes Complaint Center.
- Judge approves $190 million Passaic River pollution settlement
- A 25-year tradition that adds more than color to the borough’s history
- Shelter plans take bus out of town
- Parking for proposed apartments raises red flag
- Borough puts $100K toward upgrades for dispatching
- Expansion of kindergarten program subject of survey
- New contract leaves one-day coverage gap
- Capital One’s variance-free application for bank approved
- ‘Here comes Santa Claus…’
- Paintings make a point